Strata CashBack Programs provides information, consulting and support services to enable strata corporations to take advantage of a unique opportunity to acquire free and potentially significant new revenues. Strata corporations can use these new revenues to fund operating expenses and capital improvement projects, thereby reducing strata fees and special assessments for strata members.
Strata CashBack support services include:
- Providing information and presentations to strata councils and property management companies as to how the program works and the various benefits to be derived from it.
- Providing support services to strata councils in introducing the Strata CashBack Program opportunity to strata members.
- Providing ongoing support services to encourage strata members to participate in the program.
- Providing strata corporations with information concerning program affiliated CashBack Program Service Providers able to offer program benefits.
- Analyzing the future funding requirements of individual stratas and recommending appropriate program implementation strategies designed to maximize the financial benefits potentially available to that strata corporations and strata members.
- Assisting strata councils to set realistic and measurable short and long-term financial goals to be achieved through the program. An example would be that of setting a goal as to what percentage of the cost of a major improvement project, such as a roof replacement, that the strata would like to see funded via program revenues and to then implement program strategies to achieve this funding goal.
- Providing financial reporting and analytical services to allow strata councils to measure program results and identify opportunities for realizing even greater program benefits.